Homemade Play Dough (July 2011)

The kids were recently introduced to play dough.  I held off on the whole play dough thing for a while, only because of the big mess I anticipated.  Well, not to long ago the kids and I made a batch of play dough.  They absolutely loved it!  We mixed colors to make new ones and everyone got their favorite color.  It was so much fun!  It made me sad for not having done it sooner.  It did make a HUGE mess, but it was so worth it!

James and his green lizard.

Elaina and her bright yellow sun.

Bella Jane and her purple basket of grapes.

Millie and her pretty girl with a pink dress.

Martin and his blue snakes.

Lydia was actually sleeping while we played with play dough, but I just had to put this picture of her in here.  James found the powder in our diaper box and dumped a ton on top of Lydia`s head.  She didn`t seem to mind and looked so precious.

No comments: